|Ruud van Nistelrooy was the first reinforcement for the Andalusian Club|
Jérémy Toulalan, moving from Olympique Lyonnais and French International footballer, was confirmed with a transfer fee of €10M signing a four-year contract.
The most recent singing was Santi Cazorla moving from Villarreal with a transfer fee of € 21M signing a six-year contract. Cazorla helped Spain win the 2008 European championship. He scored 25 goals in seven seasons in the Spanish league for Villarreal.
Malaga spent a total of €52 million in this summer making giant signings.
- Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Hamburger SV)
- Joris Mathijsen (Hamburger (SV)
- Martin Demichellis (Bayern Munich)
- Joaquin (Valencia)
- Isco (Valencia)
- Jeremy Toulalan (Olympique Lyonnais)
- Santi Cazorla (Villarreal)
- Nacho Monreal (Osasuna)
- Sergio Sanchez (Sevilla)